Our aid station will be preparing food throughout the race. If you’re craving something on the menu that isn’t readily available, let us know and we’ll have it ready for you on your next lap!
Along with typical ultramarathon race snacks, we will be grilling food at the aid station. There will be a wide variety of sweet and savory foods available throughout the day. We will have vegetarian options available.
Following is a list of the race menu as it has been developed to this point. We’re open to suggestions, please contact us with your ideas!
- Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Water
- Various candy; M&Ms, Payday, etc
- Cookies, Chips, Crackers, etc.
- Coffee & Tea
- Hot vegetable broth and chicken broth
- PB & J
- Pulled pork sliders
- Breakfast; pancakes, sausage, bacon & eggs
- Any combination of what we have on hand. Breakfast burrito? Bacon quesadilla? … you get the idea, we’re here to prepare what sounds good to you!